Unity Network Minecraft Server
Play Unity Network with 0 other players by connecting to ip.minehost.fun. Find out more information about Unity Network below and vote!
Unity Network0 / 0 players
No server votes yet!
Frequently Asked Questions
The server IP for Unity Network is ip.minehost.fun. Use this address to join the Unity Network Minecraft Server. It is the latest and reliable IP address as of 2024.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and click "Play."
- From the main menu, select "Multiplayer."
- Click "Add Server" to open the server information form.
- Enter the IP address "ip.minehost.fun" in the "Server Address" box, then click "Done".
- Once the connection is verified by Mojang session servers and available, the connection icon will turn green.
- Click the "Join Server" button to play on Unity Network and enjoy their latest updates and game modes.
On Unity Network you can play Lifesteal!
Unity Network is compatible with Minecraft game version 1.20. However, please note that many Minecraft servers support both older and newer versions. For information on version compatibility, please refer to the Unity Network Discord or Website.
Unity Network Minecraft server is currently hosted in United Kingdom and is offline as of 13 minutes ago